CSF launched the Ambassador Program in January 2018 in order to expand the organization’s network to prominent members from across the sportsmen’s community who are united to advocate publicly for the protection and defense of our shared passion for hunting and fishing.
CSF Ambassadors complement the efforts of the organization by promoting pro-sportsmen policies to their audiences. They are critical to furthering the conversation about why it is important to work with policy makers in Washington, DC, and across the country in order to ensure our ability to hunt and fish and enjoy the outdoors in the future.
CSF Ambassadors include:
Your opinion counts
What it your primary motivation to hunt?Vote Here
- To acquire food (7.78%)
- To spend time with friends and family in the outdoors (15.56%)
- To acquire a trophy (2.22%)
- To challenge yourself physically and/or mentally (4.44%)
- None of the above (1.11%)
- Several, or all of the above (68.89%)