Ashley joined CSF in April of 2019 as the Office Coordinator where she oversees office operations and provides administrative support. Prior to joining CSF, she worked in the Virginia State Senate as a legislative director for six years and for the Virginia Press Association as their communications director. She holds a Bachelors of Arts from the University of Mary Washington, where she majored in Political Science.
In her free time, Ashley enjoys spending time on the Atlantic Ocean sailing and swimming.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (3.58%)
- Increase access to public lands. (25.26%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (3.24%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (14.85%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (44.88%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (8.19%)