Kelli joined CSF in 2006 with over 9 years of professional experience in the government and corporate sectors. Kelli works directly with the President and is responsible for the financial operations of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
She oversees all aspects of financial operations including maintaining the organizational budget, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial reporting/analysis, state filings, annual audit and 990 filing.
She supervises the Senior Office Coordinator and oversees all aspects of office operations including human resources, employee benefits, 401(k), insurance policies, board meetings and all aspects of building ownership.
She received her B.A. degree with a minor in Math from Salisbury State University.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (1.98%)
- Increase access to public lands. (21.78%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (3.96%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (17.82%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (52.48%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (1.98%)