Date: Sep 13
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
The yearly banquet and auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Members of Congress are able to meet with the leaders of the hunting, fishing, and shooting sports communities to be acknowledged for their efforts on legislation directly impacting sportsmen.
Contact PJ Carleton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (6.09%)
- Increase access to public lands. (24.63%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (3.98%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (12.93%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (43.07%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (9.30%)