National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit
The 18th Annual NASC Sportsman-Legislator Summit will be held on December 8-11, 2021 in Little Rock, Arkansas. Visit www.nascsummit.org for more information.
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the largest gathering of pro-sportsmen legislators that occurs each year. This event provides the bipartisan group of sportsmen-legislators - representing states across the nation - with the opportunity to interact with state and federal natural resource agencies, allied non-governmental conservation organizations and industries concerned with the future of our nation's outdoor heritage. The meeting is also an opportunity for legislators to gather together to discuss issues impacting the sportsmen's conservation community and to share information relevant to America's hunters and recreational anglers and shooters.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (1.98%)
- Increase access to public lands. (21.78%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (3.96%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (17.82%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (52.48%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (1.98%)