Previously only available in a newsletter, CSF is now pleased to offer a more interactive version of Tracking The Capitols, which allows you to search for specific legislation or regulations on issues - and in the states - that you are most interested in. This new service allows you to gain information at a time of your choosing, instead of waiting for the weekly newsletter, and also allows you to refine your search criteria to provide you with only the information you wish to see.
CSF invites you to sign up for customized legislative and regulatory email alerts by clicking the "Sign up for email alerts" button at the top of the page. In so doing, you can self-select the states and issues that you are most interested in, and will receive an email alert sent to your inbox with timely updates on a schedule of your choosing (daily or weekly).
For administrative help or questions about the State Net system, please contact Leslie Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x17.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (5.29%)
- Increase access to public lands. (25.13%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (4.10%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (13.05%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (42.95%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (9.47%)