Check out a collection of yearly federal and state accomplishments, events, and other organizational information.
2020 Outdoor Heritage Report Year in Review
CSF Year in Review 2019 Legislative Report
Quartlery Outdoor Heritage Reports
Check out our most recent Quarterly Outdoor Heritage Reports.
2021 Q1 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q3 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q2 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q1 Outdoor Heritage Report
Economic Impact Reports
Data on hunter, angler, and target shooter participation and expenditures and well as information on the American System of Conservation Funding.
Download the 2018 Economic Impact Report.
Download the 2013 Economic Impact Report.
Download the 2006 Economic Impact Report.
American System of Conservation Funding Infographic 2021
Great American Outdoors Act Infographic
Wildlife Crossings Infographic
National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses 10th Anniversary Report
Highlighted in this report are some of the many legislative accomplishments and conservation victories that the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) has achieved on behalf of America's sportsmen and women during its 10 year history.
Find Your State
This report includes policy work at the federal and state levels as well as administrative updates at CSF in 2017. Read More
Your opinion counts
Recently, two Montana state representatives have proposed more aggressive legislation addressing the state's gray wolf population. These bills range from the addition of a wolf tag into big game combination tags, to year-round sanctioned harvest without a license, use of snare traps, and private reimbursement of wolf harvest. Currently, the wolf population in Montana sits at 850 wolves, which is 700 over the state’s minimum recovery goal of 150 wolves. Which of the below options for wolf management do you support? (Select all that apply)Vote Here
- Regulated hunting under the management of the state fish and wildlife agency during a specific season (25.81%)
- Year-round hunting of wolves without a license (13.98%)
- The use of snares (trapping) without hunting allowances (2.15%)
- A combination of hunting and trapping during specific seasons regulated by the fish and wildlife agency (32.26%)
- The establishment of a bounty program to incentivize harvest during specific seasons (3.23%)
- Other (2.15%)
- I do not support the take of wolves (20.43%)