Check out a collection of yearly federal and state accomplishments, events, and other organizational information.
2020 Outdoor Heritage Report Year in Review
CSF Year in Review 2019 Legislative Report
Quartlery Outdoor Heritage Reports
Check out our most recent Quarterly Outdoor Heritage Reports.
2021 Q1 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q3 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q2 Outdoor Heritage Report
2020 Q1 Outdoor Heritage Report
Economic Impact Reports
Data on hunter, angler, and target shooter participation and expenditures and well as information on the American System of Conservation Funding.
Download the 2018 Economic Impact Report.
Download the 2013 Economic Impact Report.
Download the 2006 Economic Impact Report.
American System of Conservation Funding State Sheets Resources and Methods
American System of Conservation Funding Infographic 2021
Great American Outdoors Act Infographic
Wildlife Crossings Infographic
National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses 10th Anniversary Report
Highlighted in this report are some of the many legislative accomplishments and conservation victories that the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) has achieved on behalf of America's sportsmen and women during its 10 year history.
Find Your State
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (5.15%)
- Increase access to public lands. (24.89%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (4.05%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (13.16%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (42.95%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (9.79%)