Thank you for contributing to CSF.
To keep up-to-date on our activity, including events, policy briefings and legislative alerts via email, sign-up for our mailing list.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (4.84%)
- Increase access to public lands. (26.58%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (3.94%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (14.64%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (41.44%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (8.56%)