CSF works hard to keep you up-to-date on the issues you care about and their events and activites. Check back often for the latest updates and breaking news. For media inquiries, contact Leslie Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest NewsCheck back often to see breaking news and the latest alerts from CSF.
The Sportsmen's Voice Archive (Federal & State)The Sportsmen's Voice weekly newsletter.
Tracking the Capitols Archive (State)Get state policy updates through Tracking the Capitols.
Press Release ArchiveVisit this page to find past press releases CSF has produced on key sportsmen's-policy issues and events.
Media GalleryHere you'll find photos from CSF's events and fundraisers.
Your opinion counts
Studies conducted at both the state and federal level have found that the number of hunters and trappers have been on a generally declining trend over the past several decades. To increase recruitment, retention, and reactivation (R3) of hunters and trappers, which initiative do you think would have the greatest impact?Vote Here
- Increase the number of states with discounted license tailored to specific groups. (5.29%)
- Increase access to public lands. (25.13%)
- Provide more information for new participants. (4.10%)
- Provide hands on opportunities to improve skills and knowledge. (13.05%)
- Engage youth through hunter and conservation programs in schools. (42.95%)
- I feel we have enough sportsmen and women and do not believe R3 programs are necessary. (9.47%)