Contact: Senior Director, Northeastern States and States Program Administrator Brent Miller
The Pennsylvania Board of Game Commissioners will hold its first quarterly meeting of 2020 on Friday, January 24 and Saturday, January 25 at the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s Harrisburg headquarters, and Sunday hunting is on the agenda.
As authorized through recently enacted legislation (S. 147), the Board is proposing the authorize Sunday deer hunting with archery equipment on November 15, Sunday deer hunting with firearms on November 29, and Sunday bear hunting with firearms on November 22.
CSF supported the efforts of the Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus in the long-fought battle to authorize these pro-Sunday hunting rule changes, and commends the Board of Commissioners for taking prompt action to adopt regulations for the 2020 hunting seasons.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
The west and northeast have seen an increase of firearm and ammunition purchase restrictions that can frustrate hunters and recreational shooters access to tools necessary for their respective activities. How do you receive information to stay on top of legislative and regulatory changes to firearms and ammunition purchases?Vote Here
- I subscribe to CSF’s Tracking the Capitols (0.00%)
- I subscribe to CSF’s newsletter, The Sportsmen’s Voice (0.00%)
- I rely on updates from my state’s Department of Fish and Game (33.33%)
- I rely on other NGO partner communication updates (0.00%)
- I rely on information from my local sporting goods store (66.67%)