Date: Nov 27 - Nov 30
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Bretton Woods, NH 03575 View in Google Maps
The National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the most important event of the year for caucus members and partners. Now in its 15th year, this annual meeting serves as the ideal venue for focused discussion and interaction among state policy-makers, sportsmen's NGO representatives, and outdoor industry partners from across the nation. Attendees will collaborate and devise year-long strategies to advance the interests of sportsmen and women in state legislatures.
This year's Summit will take place November 27 - 30 in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. For more information, contact PJ Carleton at email@example.com or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (45.78%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (22.89%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (4.82%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (12.05%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (8.43%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (2.41%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.61%)