Date: Nov 27 - Nov 30
Time: All Day Event
Location: Omni Mount Washington Resort
Address: 310 Mount Washington Hotel Rd , Bretton Woods, NH 03575 View in Google Maps
The National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the most important event of the year for caucus members and partners. Now in its 15th year, this annual meeting serves as the ideal venue for focused discussion and interaction among state policy-makers, sportsmen's NGO representatives, and outdoor industry partners from across the nation. Attendees will collaborate and devise year-long strategies to advance the interests of sportsmen and women in state legislatures.
This year's Summit will take place November 27 - 30 in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. For more information, contact PJ Carleton at email@example.com or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (33.33%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (19.05%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (19.05%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (23.81%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (4.76%)