Date: Nov 27 - Nov 30
Time: All Day Event
Location: Omni Mount Washington Resort
Address: 310 Mount Washington Hotel Rd , Bretton Woods, NH 03575 View in Google Maps
The National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC) Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the most important event of the year for caucus members and partners. Now in its 15th year, this annual meeting serves as the ideal venue for focused discussion and interaction among state policy-makers, sportsmen's NGO representatives, and outdoor industry partners from across the nation. Attendees will collaborate and devise year-long strategies to advance the interests of sportsmen and women in state legislatures.
This year's Summit will take place November 27 - 30 in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. For more information, contact PJ Carleton at email@example.com or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (17.79%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (25.77%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.23%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (17.18%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (16.56%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (21.47%)