The Treasure State counts 335,000 hunters and fishermen who spend $983 million annually and support 16,515 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Montana are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Steve Bullock and the Montana Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Montana, please contact CSF Inter-Mountain Western States Coordinator Ellary TuckerWilliams.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Montana Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Greg Gianforte
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Montana Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jill Cohenour
Senator Jason Ellsworth
Representative Marilyn Marler
Representative Matt Regier
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte Joins the Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusJan 25
- CSF’s Inter-Mountain Western States Coordinator Appointed to serve on the National Wild Pig Task ForceDec 14
- Hunting Management Decisions Left to Voters in the WestNov 9 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (53.13%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.75%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (21.88%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (6.25%)