New Hampshire’s 141,000 sportsmen contribute over $255 million to the state economy each year and support 4,000 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Chris Sununu, and the New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information please contact New England States Senior Coordinator Joe Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Hampshire Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Chris Sununu
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Kevin Cavanaugh
Senator Bob Giuda
Representative Jeff Goley
Representative John Klose
- All Bark and No Bite – Adding Teeth to New Hampshire’s Preemption LawFeb 16
- Fishing for Problems: Granting Municipalities Regulatory Authority Over Frozen Public WatersFeb 16
- New Hampshire Caucus Co-Chair and CSF Work to Protect Sporting Dogs and their Hunter CompanionsFeb 16 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (51.72%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.97%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (24.14%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (5.17%)