New Hampshire’s 141,000 sportsmen contribute over $255 million to the state economy each year and support 4,000 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Chris Sununu, and the New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire, please contact New England States Coordinator Joe Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Hampshire Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Chris Sununu
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Kevin Cavanaugh
Senator Bob Giuda
Representative Jeff Goley
Representative John Klose
- GSC Member Governor Chris Sununu Swears in New NHFG Department Executive DirectorAug 17
- Restrictive Firearms Bill Vetoed by Governor Sportsmen’s Caucus Member Governor SununuAug 10
- Scott Mason Confirmed as Next Executive Director of the New Hampshire Fish and Game DepartmentAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (28.00%)
- I engage about once a week (48.00%)
- I engage about once a month (24.00%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)