At the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation, we believe regular interaction with pro-sportsmen elected leaders is a key component of protecting and advancing hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping opportunities. To accomplish this, CSF works with members of the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus (CSC), the Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) and the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC).
In doing so, CSF’s goal is to help educate elected officials on sportsmen's issues, thus ensuring sportsmen and women have their voices heard throughout the halls of government. CSF accomplishes this in many ways; for example, CSF’s outdoor and legislative issue-related events expose federal and state policy-makers to hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping, as well as the issues that impact those activities.
For information about events, please contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the biggest obstacle that deters younger individuals from joining the hunting community?Vote Here
- Lack of access to hunting areas (27.27%)
- Lack of a mentor or instructor to take them (21.21%)
- Age limit restrictions on when they can purchase a license (1.52%)
- Lack of time or competing interests (19.70%)
- Technology (social media, phones, computers) (12.12%)
- Perceived negative public or peer-group opinions (18.18%)