Date: Feb 24
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
CSF is hosting the annual Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) Winter Reception in coordination with the National Governors Association meeting in Washington, DC. This event gathers several GSC members, their staff, and CSF partners and supporters to discuss and collaborate on sportsmen's conservation policy priorities across the country.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)