Date: Feb 24
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC View in Google Maps
CSF is hosting the annual Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) Winter Reception in coordination with the National Governors Association meeting in Washington, DC. This event gathers several GSC members, their staff, and CSF partners and supporters to discuss and collaborate on sportsmen's conservation policy priorities across the country.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of these considered changes do you believe would have the most positive impact on management of the recreational red snapper fishery in the Gulf of Mexico?Vote Here
- Granting full management authority (stock assessments, management of both commercial and recreational sectors, etc.) to the five Gulf states. (33.33%)
- Extending the states’ current 9-mile management jurisdictions to 25 miles. (19.05%)
- Permanently allow each state to manage its recreational sector allocation out to 200 nautical miles. (19.05%)
- Use of more appropriate management models, such as rate of harvest, rather than the commercial hard-poundage quota system currently in place. (23.81%)
- Inclusion of additional, non-federal data in stock assessments. (4.76%)