Annual spending by Colorado sportsmen and women is two and a half times more than the combined revenues of the Colorado Rockies, Denver Broncos, and Denver Nuggets ($1.2 billion vs. $463 million).
Every five years in conjunction with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Survey on hunters and anglers, CSF produces a report on the economic impact hunters and anglers have on the economy. This information is vital in helping policy makers, media and the public better understand the impact hunting and fishing activities have on the national and local economy as well as their size as a constituency.
2006 Economic Impact Report — ColoradoClick Here
Your opinion counts
What it your primary motivation to hunt?Vote Here
- To acquire food (4.35%)
- To spend time with friends and family in the outdoors (13.04%)
- To acquire a trophy (4.35%)
- To challenge yourself physically and/or mentally (8.70%)
- None of the above (0.00%)
- Several, or all of the above (69.57%)