The Grand Canyon State boasts more than 786,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.2 billion annually pursuing outdoor activities and support 18,220 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Arizona are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Doug Ducey, and the Arizona Legislators for Wildlife.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Arizona please contact Senior Director, Federal Land Policy/Western States Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Arizona Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Doug Ducey
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Arizona Legislators For Wildlife
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Arizona: Legislators for Wildlife Host Annual Cast & BlastDec 7
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Announces Plans to Enhance Public Hunting, Fishing Access in ArizonaSep 28
- Arizona: Legislature Passes Memorial Honoring SportsmenMay 4 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.49%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.43%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (6.35%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (48.41%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.17%)