The Constitution State has 350,000 hunters and anglers who spend $752 million annually and support 10,753 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Connecticut are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Dan Malloy and the Connecticut Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Connecticut please contact New England States Coordinator Joseph Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Connecticut Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Connecticut Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Craig Miner
Senator Cathy Osten
Representative Linda Orange
Representative David Wilson
- Connecticut: Sportsmen Gather for Day at the CapitolMar 25
- Connecticut: Sportsmen’s Caucus Discusses Sportsmen’s Priorities at Second MeetingFeb 4
- Connecticut: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Organizational MeetingJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.02%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.84%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.79%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.34%)