The Pine Tree State is home to 413,000 hunters and anglers who spend $609 million annually and support 10,387 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Maine Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine please contact New England States Coordinator Joseph Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maine Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Maine Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Maine: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual ReceptionMar 1
- Maine: Caucus Sponsors Land for Maine’s Future’s Tour for State LegislatorsOct 5
- Maine: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual ReceptionMay 25 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)