The Pine Tree State is home to 413,000 hunters and anglers who spend $609 million annually and support 10,387 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Maine Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maine Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Maine Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Thomas Saviello
Representative Martin Grohman
Representative Steve Wood
Senator Troy Jackson
Maine LR 2496Nov 2
Renames the coast of wildlife management area as the Alan Hutchinson wildlife management area
Maine LR 2238Nov 2
Allows for trapping on Canada Lynx.
- Maine LR 2756Oct 19
- Maine LR 2617Oct 19
- Maine LR 2604Oct 19
- Maine LR 2504Oct 19
- Maine H 1102May 30
- Maine S 559May 8
- Maine S 555May 8 View more legislative alerts »
- Maine: Caucus Sponsors Land for Maine’s Future’s Tour for State LegislatorsOct 5
- Maine: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual ReceptionMay 25
- Maine: Annual Sportsmen’s Caucus ReceptionMar 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2018 legislative session?Vote Here
- Facilitating voter registration at the time of hunting/fishing license purchase (10.40%)
- Addressing Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) in deer populations (12.72%)
- Increasing public access to private lands (24.28%)
- Granting more fish and wildlife management authority to the states (32.95%)
- Other (19.65%)