Ranking 7th in spending and 6th nationally in total number of sportsmen, the North Star State's 1,649,000 hunters and anglers spend $3.17 billion and support 47,901 jobs annually. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Minnesota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Minnesota Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Minnesota please contact Upper Midwestern States Coordinator Zachary Sheldon.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Minnesota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Amy Klobuchar
- Representative Tom Emmer
- Representative Jason Lewis
- Representative Erik Paulsen
- Representative Collin Peterson
- Representative Rick Nolan
- Representative Tim Walz
Minnesota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Minnesota S 2313Apr 10
Relates to game and fish; modifies elk management plan requirements.
Minnesota H 2567Apr 10
Relates to public safety; removes switch blade knives from the list of prohibited dangerous weapons.
- Minnesota S 723Mar 27
- Minnesota H 2411Mar 16
- Minnesota H 2384Mar 16
- Minnesota S 2079Mar 15
- Minnesota S 2031Mar 15
- Minnesota S 2010Mar 13
- Minnesota S 1993Mar 13 View more legislative alerts »
- Minnesota: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Joins with Conservation Leaders at Pheasant FestFeb 23
- Minnesota: DNR Hosts Summit on Hunter and Angler Recruitment and RetentionSep 8
- CSF Welcomes New Midwestern and Western States CoordinatorsJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)