Ranking 7th in spending and 6th nationally in total number of sportsmen, the North Star State's 1,649,000 hunters and anglers spend $3.17 billion and support 47,901 jobs annually. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Minnesota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Minnesota Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Minnesota please contact Upper Midwestern States Manager Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Minnesota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Tom Emmer
- Senator Amy Klobuchar
- Congressman Collin Peterson
- Representative Pete Stauber
Minnesota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Carrie Ruud
Senator David Tomassoni
Representative Joe Hoppe
Representative Leon Lillie
- Minnesota Hosts Successful Conservation RoundtableJan 22
- Midwest: State Action in the Fight against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 17
- Great Lakes: CSF and Partners Support the Fight against Asian CarpAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.39%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.29%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.57%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (33.76%)