The Tar Heel State's 1.63 million hunters and anglers spend $2.3 billion annually and support 35,088 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Carolina are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Roy Cooper, and the North Carolina Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Carolina please contact Central Appalachian States Coordinator John Culclasure.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Carolina Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Ted Budd
- Senator Richard Burr
- Representative Virginia Foxx
- Congressman George Holding
- Vice-Chair: Representative Richard Hudson
- Representative Patrick McHenry
- Representative Mark Meadows
- Representative Gregory Murphy
- Representative David Rouzer
- Senator Thom Tillis
- Representative Mark Walker
Governor Roy Cooper
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
North Carolina Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator John M. Alexander Jr.
Representative Michael Wray
Representative Larry Yarborough
- Public Lands Sunday Hunting on the Table for 2021 in North CarolinaOct 26
- Sportsmen’s Groups Support Sunday Hunting on Public Lands in North CarolinaOct 13
- North Carolina: Nantahala-Pisgah Forest Plan Revision Comment Period to be ExtendedMay 4 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (30.00%)
- I engage about once a week (40.00%)
- I engage about once a month (30.00%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)