North Dakota’s 116,000 sportsmen contribute over $222 million into the state economy and support 3,464 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota please contact Upper Midwestern States Coordinator Zachary Sheldon.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Dakota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Representative Todd Porter
Senator Kelly Armstrong
Senator Erin Oban
Representative Corey Mock
North Dakota H 1419Apr 10
Provides an appropriation for a shooting sports grant program; relates to schools, clubs,…
North Dakota H 1017Feb 21
Provides an appropriation for defraying the expenses of the game and fish department.
- North Dakota S 2297Jan 24
- North Dakota S 2284Feb 2
- North Dakota S 2282Jan 23
- North Dakota H 1377Jan 23
- North Dakota H 1415Feb 6
- North Dakota H 1419Apr 10
- North Dakota S 2259Jan 18 View more legislative alerts »
- North Dakota: Sportsmen’s Caucus Holds 3rd Annual Legislative ShootOct 12
- North Dakota: Caucus Leadership Advances Pro-Sportsmen Legislation In 2017Apr 27
- North Dakota: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts ReceptionFeb 23 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2018 legislative session?Vote Here
- Facilitating voter registration at the time of hunting/fishing license purchase (10.47%)
- Addressing Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) in deer populations (12.21%)
- Increasing public access to private lands (24.42%)
- Granting more fish and wildlife management authority to the states (33.14%)
- Other (19.77%)