North Dakota’s 116,000 sportsmen contribute over $222 million into the state economy and support 3,464 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota please contact Upper Midwestern States Manager Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Dakota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Doug Burgum
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Erin Oban
Senator Jessica Unruh
Representative Corey Mock
Representative Todd Porter
- North Dakota: Sportsmen’s Caucus Lunch and Reception Sets Record AttendanceFeb 11
- North Dakota: Governor Burgum Joins Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusOct 22
- North Dakota: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts 4th Annual Clay ShootOct 15 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (11.51%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (10.07%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (64.03%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (14.39%)