North Dakota’s 116,000 sportsmen contribute over $222 million into the state economy and support 3,464 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota please contact Upper Midwestern States Manager Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Dakota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Doug Burgum
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Erin Oban
Senator Jessica Unruh
Representative Corey Mock
Representative Todd Porter
- North Dakota: Sportsmen’s Caucus Lunch and Reception Sets Record AttendanceFeb 11
- North Dakota: Governor Burgum Joins Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusOct 22
- North Dakota: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts 4th Annual Clay ShootOct 15 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)