North Dakota’s 116,000 sportsmen contribute over $222 million into the state economy and support 3,464 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota please contact Upper Midwestern States Manager Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Dakota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Doug Burgum
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Erin Oban
Senator Jessica Unruh
Representative Corey Mock
Representative Todd Porter
- North Dakota: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts 5th Annual Clay ShootOct 15
- North Dakota: Sportsmen’s Caucus Lunch and Reception Sets Record AttendanceFeb 11
- North Dakota: Governor Burgum Joins Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusOct 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (44.23%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (25.00%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (17.31%)
- I am against hunting contests. (13.46%)
- I am unsure. (0.00%)