The Cornhusker State is home to more than 289,000 hunters and anglers who spend $780 million annually and support 12,085 jobs. Working with the CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nebraska are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Pete Ricketts and the Nebraska Legislative Sportsmen’s Forum.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nebraska please contact Lower Midwestern States Coordinator Kent Keene.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nebraska Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Don Bacon
- Co-Chair: Senator Deb Fischer
- Representative Jeff Fortenberry
- Representative Adrian Smith
Governor Pete Ricketts
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Nebraska Legislative Sportsmen's Forum
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Nebraska: Sportsmen Policy Priorities Focus of Nebraska Sportsmen’s Foundation LunchMar 9
- Midwest: Deer Seasons are Ramping Up, Providing Increased Opportunities to Test Herds for Chronic Wasting DiseaseNov 4
- Nebraska: Hunters Prepare for the 2019-2020 Upland SlamSep 23 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Do you plan to hunt, fish, or target shoot on public lands during the COVID-19 pandemic?Vote Here
- Yes (50.00%)
- No, my state has restricted access to public lands during the pandemic (50.00%)
- No, I primarily rely on private lands for these activities (0.00%)
- No, I will not be participating in these activities during the pandemic (0.00%)
- Unsure (0.00%)