The Cornhusker State is home to more than 289,000 hunters and anglers who spend $780 million annually and support 12,085 jobs. Working with the CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nebraska are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Pete Ricketts and the Nebraska Legislative Sportsmen’s Forum.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nebraska please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nebraska Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Don Bacon
- Co-Chair: Senator Deb Fischer
- Representative Jeff Fortenberry
- Representative Adrian Smith
Governor Pete Ricketts
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Nebraska Legislative Sportsmen's Forum
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Midwest: State Action in the Fight against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 17
- Midwest Region: Conservation Successes for Elk, Black Bear, and Mountain Lion PopulationsJun 8
- Nebraska: CSF and Partners Attend Inaugural National R3 SymposiumMay 25 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)