New Hampshire’s 141,000 sportsmen contribute over $255 million to the state economy each year and support 4,000 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Chris Sununu, and the New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Hampshire Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Chris Sununu
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Bob Giuda
Representative Gene Chandler
Representative Jeff Goley
New Hampshire H 1794 (Prefile)Dec 11
Requires a portion of rental fees for canoes, kayaks, and personal watercraft to be…
New Hampshire H 1726Nov 30
Relates to reimbursement to municipalities for certain search and rescue operations.
- New Hampshire H 1575Nov 15
- New Hampshire H 1566Nov 13
- New Hampshire H 1280Nov 13
- New Hampshire H 1313Nov 13
- New Hampshire H 1527Nov 30
- New Hampshire H 1526Nov 30
- New Hampshire H 1402Nov 30 View more legislative alerts »
- Northeast: CSF Hosts Policy Forum on Recruitment, Retention, and ReactivationAug 10
- New Hampshire: New Members Welcomed at Annual Caucus LuncheonFeb 16
- New Hampshire: Governor Sununu Signs Crossbow Bill into LawApr 20 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (3.64%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (25.45%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (32.73%)
- It has not affected me (38.18%)