New Hampshire’s 141,000 sportsmen contribute over $255 million to the state economy each year and support 4,000 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Chris Sununu, and the New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Hampshire please contact Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Hampshire Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Chris Sununu
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
New Hampshire Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Kevin Cavanaugh
Senator Bob Giuda
Representative Jeff Goley
Representative John Klose
- New Hampshire: Annual Luncheon Draws New MembersFeb 25
- New Hampshire: Sportsmen’s Caucus Leaders Announced for the 2019 Legislative SessionFeb 11
- Northeast: CSF Hosts Policy Forum on Recruitment, Retention, and ReactivationAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)