New Mexico's 304,000 hunters and recreational anglers spend $579 million annually and support 7,695 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Mexico are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Susana Martinez and the New Mexico Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Mexico please contact Western States Director Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Mexico Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Mexico Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Neville
Senator Cliff Pirtle
Representative Candy Ezzell
Representative Bill Rehm
- New Mexico: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts ReceptionFeb 16
- New Mexico Caucus partners with Conservation Officers for Dove HuntSep 14
- Interior Secretary Zinke Announces Proposals to Expand Sportsmen’s Access across the U.S.Aug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)