The Palmetto State's 847,000 hunters and anglers spend $1.5 billion annually and support 40,005 jobs. Working with the CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in South Carolina are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the South Carolina Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in South Carolina please contact Southeastern States Director Bee Frederick.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
South Carolina Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Jeff Duncan
- Senator Lindsey Graham
- Representative Ralph Norman
- Senator Tim Scott
- Representative Joe Wilson
South Carolina Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Chip Campsen
Senator Thomas McElveen
Representative Alan Clemmons
- South Carolina: Legislation Regarding Turkey Regulations Moves ForwardMar 18
- South Carolina: Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation and National Wild Turkey Federation Host Clays CompetitionJul 27
- South Carolina: Conservation Bank Signed into LawJun 1 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.02%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.84%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.79%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.34%)