The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jack Bailey
Senator Katie Fry Hester
Delegate Wendell Beitzel
Delegate Edward "Ned" Carey
- Maryland: $13.5 Million in Grants Awarded Through the Waterway Improvement FundJul 6
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- Maryland: Caucus Hosts Organizational Meeting to Discuss Events and Policy Priorities for the Year AheadFeb 3 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (28.00%)
- I engage about once a week (48.00%)
- I engage about once a month (24.00%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)