The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jack Bailey
Senator Katie Fry Hester
Delegate Wendell Beitzel
Delegate Edward "Ned" Carey
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- Maryland: Caucus Hosts Organizational Meeting to Discuss Events and Policy Priorities for the Year AheadFeb 3
- Maryland: Statewide Sunday Deer Hunting Bill Heard in CommitteeFeb 25 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (35.29%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (27.94%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (14.71%)
- I am against hunting contests. (20.59%)
- I am unsure. (1.47%)