The Beaver State's 703,000 hunters and fishermen spend $929 million annually and support 14,769 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Oregon, please contact CSF Western States Coordinator Aoibheann Cline (pronounced "A-veen").
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Oregon Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Representative Peter DeFazio
- Senator Jeff Merkley
- Representative Kurt Schrader
- Representative Greg Walden
Oregon Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Beaver Trapping Ban Petition Denied in OregonNov 23
- Oregon Fish and Game Commission to Consider Permanent Ban on Beaver Trapping on Federal LandsNov 2
- Oregon: Beaver Trapping Ban Decision by the ODFW Commission DelayedJun 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (53.13%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.75%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (21.88%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (6.25%)