Ranking 23rd in total spending and 10th in total number of sportsmen per state, the Keystone State's 1.42 million hunters and anglers spend $1.5 billion annually and support 24,797 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Pennsylvania Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Robert Casey Jr.
- Representative Michael Doyle
- Representative Mike Kelly
- Representative Tom Marino
- Representative Scott Perry
- Representative Glenn Thompson, Jr.
Governor Tom Wolf (PA)
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jim Brewster
Senator Daniel Laughlin
Representative Eddie Day Pashinski
Representative Ryan Warner
- Pennsylvania: Highest Deer Harvest in 15 YearsMar 23
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- Pennsylvania: Sunday Hunting on the Agenda for This Week’s Board of Game Commissioners MeetingJan 20 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (35.29%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (27.94%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (14.71%)
- I am against hunting contests. (20.59%)
- I am unsure. (1.47%)