The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation often has positions open within their ranks, and they offer internship opportunities throughout the year. Check these pages often to see updates about openings.
Full-Time Employment OpportunitiesAs the scope and reach of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation has grown over years, their staff has expanded to ensure high quality service to the members of our network of sportsmen’s caucuses.
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (33.33%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (18.18%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (12.12%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (0.00%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (36.36%)