The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation often has positions open within their ranks, and they offer internship opportunities throughout the year. Check these pages often to see updates about openings.
Full-Time Employment OpportunitiesAs the scope and reach of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation has grown over years, their staff has expanded to ensure high quality service to the members of our network of sportsmen’s caucuses.
Brad Rowse Fellow Internship ProgramCSF employs policy interns through the Brad Rowse Internship Program. Created in memory of Brad Rowse, an integral player in establishing the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses, this internship opportunity provides successful candidates with the opportunity to learn the importance of the public policy process on hunting, fishing and conservation issues and to spend time learning about federal and state legislative initiatives that impact sportsmen and fish and wildlife conservation.
Event and Development Internship ProgramThe Event and Development intern will have opportunity to learn the importance of event planning and development in the hunting, fishing and conservation nonprofit arena.
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (51.79%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (23.21%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (1.79%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (8.93%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (7.14%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (3.57%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.57%)