The First State has 177,000 hunters and anglers who spend $150 million annually and support 1,868 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions is Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus Member Senator Tom Carper, Governor John Carney, and the Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Delaware please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Delaware Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor John Carney
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Bruce Ennis
Senator Brian Pettyjohn
Representative William Carson Jr.
Representative Jeff Spiegelman
- Delaware: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts another Productive Policy MeetingMar 11
- Delaware: Caucus Co-Chair Receives Award in Recognition of Dedication to Sportsmen’s IssuesFeb 4
- Delaware: Another Big Year on the Horizon for the Legislative Sportsmen’s CaucusJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.15%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.69%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.85%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.31%)