The First State has 177,000 hunters and anglers who spend $150 million annually and support 1,868 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions is Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus Member Senator Tom Carper, Governor John Carney, and the Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Delaware please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Delaware Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor John Carney
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Bruce Ennis
Senator Brian Pettyjohn
Representative William Carson Jr.
Representative Jeff Spiegelman
- Delaware: Caucus Co-Chairs Call on Governor to Promote Responsible Outdoor Recreation during COVID-19Apr 20
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- Delaware: Caucus Convenes for First Meeting of the 2020 Legislative SessionJan 27 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (30.43%)
- I engage about once a week (43.48%)
- I engage about once a month (26.09%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)