The First State has 177,000 hunters and anglers who spend $150 million annually and support 1,868 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions is Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus Member Senator Tom Carper, Governor John Carney, and the Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Delaware please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Delaware Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor John Carney
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Delaware Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Bruce Ennis
Senator Brian Pettyjohn
Representative William Carson Jr.
Representative Jeff Spiegelman
- Delaware: Governor Carney Holds Signing Ceremony for Bill to Expand Hunting and Fishing Opportunities for Service-Wounded VeteransAug 12
- Delaware: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Policy LuncheonMay 28
- Delaware: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Policy MeetingApr 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (13.16%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (11.84%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (60.53%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (14.47%)