Ranking 23rd in total spending and 10th in total number of sportsmen per state, the Keystone State's 1.42 million hunters and anglers spend $1.5 billion annually and support 24,797 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Pennsylvania Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Robert Casey Jr.
- Representative Michael Doyle
- Representative Mike Kelly
- Representative Tom Marino
- Representative Scott Perry
- Representative Glenn Thompson, Jr.
Governor Tom Wolf (PA)
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jim Brewster
Senator Patrick Stefano
Representative Eddie Day Pashinski
Representative Ryan Warner
- Pennsylvania: CSF Hosts Policy Forum on Fisheries Management PrioritiesSep 28
- Great Lakes: CSF and Partners Support the Fight against Asian CarpAug 10
- Pennsylvania: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Annual Cigar ReceptionJun 22 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)