Ranking 23rd in total spending and 10th in total number of sportsmen per state, the Keystone State's 1.42 million hunters and anglers spend $1.5 billion annually and support 24,797 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Pennsylvania please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Pennsylvania Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Robert Casey Jr.
- Representative Michael Doyle
- Representative Mike Kelly
- Representative Tom Marino
- Representative Scott Perry
- Representative Bill Shuster
- Representative Glenn Thompson, Jr.
Governor Tom Wolf
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Vice-Chair
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Pennsylvania Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jim Brewster
Senator Patrick Stefano
Representative Eddie Day Pashinski
Representative Ryan Warner
Pennsylvania H 544Dec 11
Amends the act entitled “An act encouraging landowners to make land and water areas…
Pennsylvania H 459Nov 30
Designates a specific month as Commonwealth Hunters Recognition Month.
- Pennsylvania HR 459Sep 1
- Pennsylvania H 459Nov 30
- Pennsylvania H 1727Aug 22
- Pennsylvania H 1409May 25
- Pennsylvania S 720May 25
- Pennsylvania H 1331May 4
- Pennsylvania H 1292May 2 View more legislative alerts »
- Pennsylvania: Caucus Members Co-Host Open House on Chronic Wasting DiseaseNov 17
- CSF Welcomes Mid-Atlantic States CoordinatorAug 31
- Pennsylvania: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Policy Briefing on Conservation Funding BillsMay 18 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)