The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and advance the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
New Jersey State Caucus Fact Sheet
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- Helping Conserve New Jersey’s Waterfowl for Less than a Starbucks CoffeeFeb 1
- New York, Connecticut Bills Ignore African Self-DeterminationJan 25
- CSF Coordinates with Conservation Partners to Remedy Hurdles to Online FundraisingAug 31 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, two Montana state representatives have proposed more aggressive legislation addressing the state's gray wolf population. These bills range from the addition of a wolf tag into big game combination tags, to year-round sanctioned harvest without a license, use of snare traps, and private reimbursement of wolf harvest. Currently, the wolf population in Montana sits at 850 wolves, which is 700 over the state’s minimum recovery goal of 150 wolves. Which of the below options for wolf management do you support? (Select all that apply)Vote Here
- Regulated hunting under the management of the state fish and wildlife agency during a specific season (24.00%)
- Year-round hunting of wolves without a license (15.00%)
- The use of snares (trapping) without hunting allowances (2.00%)
- A combination of hunting and trapping during specific seasons regulated by the fish and wildlife agency (34.00%)
- The establishment of a bounty program to incentivize harvest during specific seasons (3.00%)
- Other (2.00%)
- I do not support the take of wolves (20.00%)