The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and advance the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- Helping Conserve New Jersey’s Waterfowl for Less than a Starbucks CoffeeFeb 1
- New York, Connecticut Bills Ignore African Self-DeterminationJan 25
- CSF Coordinates with Conservation Partners to Remedy Hurdles to Online FundraisingAug 31 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (51.72%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.97%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (24.14%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (5.17%)