The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- CSF Coordinates with Conservation Partners to Remedy Hurdles to Online FundraisingAug 31
- Sportsmen and Women Targeted in Governor’s Revised Budget Proposal in New JerseyAug 31
- New Jersey: CSF Submits Comments Opposing Lead Tackle Restrictions in the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife RefugeJun 15 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (28.00%)
- I engage about once a week (48.00%)
- I engage about once a month (24.00%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)