The 1.06 million Peach State hunters and anglers spend $2.3 billion per year and support 39,640 jobs, ranking 10th in the country. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Georgia are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Brian Kemp, and the Georgia Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Georgia please contact Southeastern States Director Bee Frederick.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Georgia Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Brian Kemp
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Georgia Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Georgia: Governor Brian Kemp Joins Sportsmen’s CaucusMar 25
- Georgia: Sportsmen’s Community Gathers for Keeping Georgia Wild DayMar 4
- Georgia: CSF Attends Keeping Georgia Wild SummitJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (12.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (29.33%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (11.56%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (35.11%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.44%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.56%)