The Gem State has 534,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.02 billion annually and support 15,261 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter and the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Click here for information on the Idaho Sportsmen’s Alliance, the advisory council for the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho please contact Northwest States Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Idaho Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Michael Crapo
- Representative Raul Labrador
- Co-Chair: Senator Jim Risch (ID)
- Representative Mike Simpson
Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Idaho Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Mat Erpelding
Senator Lee Heider
Senator Steve Miller
Senator Michelle Stennett
Idaho EO 2017-5Apr 19
Continues the Idaho Invasive Species Council. Replaces Executive Order 2010-14.
Idaho H 141Mar 23
Amends existing law to revise provisions regarding records of; provides for the seizure and…
- Idaho S 1136Mar 7
- Idaho HJM 4Mar 7
- Idaho H 230Mar 2
- Idaho S 1118Mar 2
- Idaho H 211Feb 28
- Idaho H 168Feb 28
- Idaho H 170Feb 28 View more legislative alerts »
- Idaho: State Authorities Work to Ensure Sportsmen’s Access on State LandsAug 31
- Bills to Protect Columbia River Salmon and Steelhead AdvanceAug 10
- Idaho Furthers Protections Against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (3.64%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (25.45%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (32.73%)
- It has not affected me (38.18%)