The Gem State has 534,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.02 billion annually and support 15,261 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter and the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Click here for information on the Idaho Sportsmen’s Alliance, the advisory council for the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho, please contact Senior Western States Director Andy Treharne.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Idaho Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Idaho Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Lee Heider
Senator Michelle Stennett
Representative Sally Toone
- Idaho: Sportsmen’s Caucus Holds Kickoff BreakfastJan 28
- Alaska, Idaho Fish and Game Agencies Name New DirectorsJan 7
- Idaho: Steelhead Season to Remain OpenDec 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.49%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.43%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (6.35%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (48.41%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.17%)