The Gem State has 534,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.02 billion annually and support 15,261 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter and the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Click here for information on the Idaho Sportsmen’s Alliance, the advisory council for the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho please contact Northwest States Manager Zach Widner.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Idaho Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Idaho Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Lee Heider
Senator Michelle Stennett
Representative Mat Erpelding
Representative Steve Miller
Idaho EO 2017-5Apr 19
Continues the Idaho Invasive Species Council. Replaces Executive Order 2010-14.
Idaho H 141Mar 23
Amends existing law to revise provisions regarding records of; provides for the seizure and…
- Idaho S 1136Mar 7
- Idaho HJM 4Mar 7
- Idaho H 230Mar 2
- Idaho S 1118Mar 2
- Idaho H 211Feb 28
- Idaho H 168Feb 28
- Idaho H 170Feb 28 View more legislative alerts »
- Idaho: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Discussion on Recovering America’s Wildlife ActMar 16
- Idaho: Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Lunch on Chronic Wasting DiseaseFeb 16
- Idaho: Bill Introduced to Protect Hunting, Fishing AccessFeb 1 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (45.78%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program (VPA-HIP) (22.89%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (4.82%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (12.05%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (8.43%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (2.41%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (3.61%)