The Gem State has 534,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.02 billion annually and support 15,261 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter and the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Click here for information on the Idaho Sportsmen’s Alliance, the advisory council for the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho, please contact Inter-Mountain Western States Coordinator Ellary TuckerWilliams.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Idaho Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Idaho Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Lee Heider
Senator Michelle Stennett
Representative Sally Toone
- Idaho: Fish and Game Department Secures Public Access on Corporate Timberlands in Northern IdahoNov 4
- Idaho: Public Comment Period Open for Rule Proposals on Hunting, Trapping and Big Game ImportationJun 17
- Idaho: Sportsmen’s Caucus Holds Kickoff BreakfastJan 28 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (12.03%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (11.62%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (64.73%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (11.62%)