The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- “Essential” Designations for Firearms-Related BusinessesMar 30
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- New Jersey: Beaver Management Bill Awaiting Governor’s DecisionJan 20 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (44.23%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (25.00%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (17.31%)
- I am against hunting contests. (13.46%)
- I am unsure. (0.00%)