The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator John Burzichelli
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member Parker Space
- New Jersey: State Appeals Court Rejects Further Restrictions on Bear HuntingFeb 19
- New Jersey: Governors, Hunters, and Bears! Oh My!Dec 17
- New Jersey: Anti-Hunting Bills Introduced Following Governor’s Ban on Public Land Bear HuntingOct 29 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.12%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.91%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.51%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.46%)