The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator John Burzichelli
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
New Jersey S 3537Dec 15
Changes membership of the Fish and Game Council.
New Jersey S 3525Dec 11
Concerns the Tonka's Law; changes perimeter for bow and arrow hunting around certain…
- New Jersey S 3493Nov 13
- New Jersey S 3495Oct 16
- New Jersey A 5276Dec 11
- New Jersey S 3457Oct 16
- New Jersey AR 282Jul 19
- New Jersey A 4923Jun 6
- New Jersey A 4913Jun 6 View more legislative alerts »
- New Jersey: Anti-Hunting Bills Introduced Following Governor’s Ban on Public Land Bear HuntingOct 29
- New Jersey: Caucus Members Speak out Against Governor’s Bear Hunting BanAug 24
- New Jersey: Caucus Co-Chair Receives Esteemed Conservation Leadership AwardApr 13 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (3.64%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (25.45%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (32.73%)
- It has not affected me (38.18%)