The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- New Jersey: Caucus Co-Chair Releases Statement Supporting Bear HuntingOct 15
- New Jersey: State Appeals Court Rejects Further Restrictions on Bear HuntingFeb 19
- New Jersey: Governors, Hunters, and Bears! Oh My!Dec 17 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (12.03%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (11.62%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (64.73%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (11.62%)