The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Steve Oroho
Senator Steve Sweeney
Assembly Member John Burzichelli
Assembly Member Parker Space
- New Jersey: State Appeals Court Rejects Further Restrictions on Bear HuntingFeb 19
- New Jersey: Governors, Hunters, and Bears! Oh My!Dec 17
- New Jersey: Anti-Hunting Bills Introduced Following Governor’s Ban on Public Land Bear HuntingOct 29 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (13.49%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (21.43%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (6.35%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (48.41%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (7.14%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.17%)