Massachusetts counts more than 538,000 hunters and anglers who spend $626 million annually and support 9,101 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts is the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the work that CSF is doing to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts please contact Northeastern States Director, Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Massachusetts Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Representative David Vieira
Representative Angelo D'Emilia
Senator Anne Gobi
Representative Keiko Orrall
Massachusetts S 2063Nov 30
Relates to live trapping of wild rabbits and hares by sporting clubs.
Massachusetts S 492Nov 30
Relates to the conservation of striped bass.
- Massachusetts HD 4283 (Pre-Filed)Oct 19
- Massachusetts H 3855Aug 10
- Massachusetts S 2063Nov 30
- Massachusetts H 3610Apr 19
- Massachusetts H 3563Apr 19
- Massachusetts H 3021Apr 11
- Massachusetts H 2918Mar 23 View more legislative alerts »
- Massachusetts: Joint Committee Holds Hearing on Firearm Suppressor BillsNov 17
- Northeast: Regional Suppressor ShootMar 10
- Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Members Sign Proclamations Celebrating National Hunting and Fishing DaySep 18 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following conservation programs do you feel is the most important as Congress seeks to reauthorize the Farm Bill in 2018? (Click here for descriptions of each program - Source: Ducks Unlimited)Vote Here
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) (0.00%)
- Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Inventive Program (VPA-HIP) (0.00%)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) (0.00%)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) (0.00%)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) (0.00%)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) (0.00%)
- Sodsaver (0.00%)
- Conservation Compliance (0.00%)