Massachusetts counts more than 538,000 hunters and anglers who spend $626 million annually and support 9,101 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts is the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the work that CSF is doing to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts please contact New England States Coordinator Joseph Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Massachusetts Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Anne Gobi
Representative Angelo D'Emilia
Representative David Vieira
- Northeast: CSF Hosts Policy Forum on Recruitment, Retention, and ReactivationAug 10
- Massachusetts: Joint Committee Holds Hearing on Firearm Suppressor BillsNov 17
- Northeast: Regional Suppressor ShootMar 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)