This report includes 2016 data on hunter, angler, and target shooter participation and expenditures and well as information on the American System of Conservation Funding.
Download the 2018 infographic.
2018 Sportsmen’s Economic Impact ReportClick Here
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.21%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (29.60%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (11.66%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (35.43%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.52%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.59%)