The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jack Bailey
Senator Katie Fry Hester
Delegate Wendell Beitzel
Delegate Edward "Ned" Carey
- Maryland: Statewide Sunday Deer Hunting Bill Heard in CommitteeFeb 25
- Maryland: CSF Testifies in Support of Sunday Hunting LegislationFeb 19
- Maryland: Caucus Co-Chair Introduces Sunday Hunting BillsFeb 11 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Which of the following do you think would most effectively support increasing hunting participation numbers?Vote Here
- Improve hunter and target shooter involvement in regulatory and legislative processes. (12.80%)
- Enact or expand temporary hunter education deferral programs (apprentice license programs, multiyear options, programs for all first-time hunters regardless of age, and programs promoting hunting of multiple game species). (10.40%)
- Offer shooting sports and hunter education as school activities and recreation programs. (61.60%)
- Link existing programming into family-oriented organizations (such as churches and home-school groups) where participants will have the social support to continue. (15.20%)