The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Senior Director, Northeastern States Director Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Maryland: Statewide Sunday Deer Hunting Bill Heard in CommitteeFeb 25
- Maryland: CSF Testifies in Support of Sunday Hunting LegislationFeb 19
- Maryland: Caucus Co-Chair Introduces Sunday Hunting BillsFeb 11 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (11.21%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (29.60%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (11.66%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (35.43%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (8.52%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (3.59%)