The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Maryland: Statewide Sunday Deer Hunting Bill Heard in CommitteeFeb 25
- Maryland: CSF Testifies in Support of Sunday Hunting LegislationFeb 19
- Maryland: Caucus Co-Chair Introduces Sunday Hunting BillsFeb 11 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.15%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.69%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.85%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.31%)