The Old Line State's 445,000 sportsmen and women spend $815 million per year and support 10,707 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland is the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Larry Hogan, and the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maryland please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator, Brett Stayton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maryland Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Larry Hogan
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator John Astle
Delegate Wendell Beitzel
Delegate Edward "Ned" Carey
Maryland H 7Dec 15
Relates to venison donations; relates to Feed the Hungry Organization.
Maryland H 1314May 9
Requires the Department of Natural Resources to adopt regulations that authorizes a tidal…
- Maryland S 1080Mar 23
- Maryland H 1314May 9
- Maryland H 1491Mar 2
- Maryland H 1427Mar 2
- Maryland H 1448Feb 17
- Maryland H 1203Mar 2
- Maryland H 924Mar 29 View more legislative alerts »
- Mid-Atlantic: CSF Hosts Regional Policy Forum, Suppressor and Air Rifle DemonstrationAug 17
- Maryland: Governor Hogan Signs Venison Donation Tax Credit Bills into LawApr 27
- Maryland: Game Meat Donation Tax Credit Ready for Consideration by the GovernorApr 6 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) has been making the headlines recently, with several new states and a Canadian province testing positive for the disease, and many states implementing new rules to prevent its spread. How has this increased public awareness of CWD affected you?Vote Here
- It has affected my ability to participate in game meat donation programs (3.64%)
- I have altered how I plan and conduct my hunts (25.45%)
- My perception on how healthy venison is has changed (32.73%)
- It has not affected me (38.18%)