Our Partners and Supporters
Learn about CSF’s Mission Partners, event sponsors, and guide/outfitters supporters.
Learn how you can make a tax-deductible contribution to help support the work of CSF.
Learn about about how you can support CSF.
Your opinion counts
Recently, Virginia has proposed legislation that would make the punishment for poaching, in their state, a 1-5 year prison sentence through HB-449. Poaching undermines the social acceptance of hunters, jobs, recreation, local and state economies, and conservation efforts. How should poachers be punished?Vote Here
- By sentencing them to jail time. (50.00%)
- By giving them a cash fine. (0.00%)
- By banning their hunting and fishing privileges and their ability to buy the necessary licenses. (16.67%)
- By putting them on a probation period. (0.00%)
- There should be some discretion in the penalties depending on the motivations for the poaching incident. (33.33%)