The Pine Tree State is home to 413,000 hunters and anglers who spend $609 million annually and support 10,387 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Maine Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Maine please contact New England States Coordinator Joseph Mullin.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Maine Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Janet Mills
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Maine Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Troy Jackson
Senator Matthew Pouliot
Representative Catherine Nadeau
Representative Trey Stewart
- Northeast: No Better Time to Buy Your LicensesMar 23
- Maine: Fishing License Requirement Waived for Inland WatersMar 23
- Maine: Victory for Sportsmen and Women in Committee’s Report of “Ought Not to Pass” on Nonbiodegradable Hooks and Lures BanFeb 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Do you plan to hunt, fish, or target shoot on public lands during the COVID-19 pandemic?Vote Here
- Yes (50.00%)
- No, my state has restricted access to public lands during the pandemic (50.00%)
- No, I primarily rely on private lands for these activities (0.00%)
- No, I will not be participating in these activities during the pandemic (0.00%)
- Unsure (0.00%)