The Hawkeye State has 598,000 hunters and anglers who spend $779 million annually and support 11,549 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Kim Reynolds, and the Iowa Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa please contact Midwestern States Director Chris Horton.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Iowa Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Kim Reynolds
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Iowa Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Jim Carlin
Representative Terry Baxter
Representative Scott Ourth
- Midwest: State Action in the Fight against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 17
- Iowa: Caucus Hosts Day at the RangeApr 20
- Iowa: Caucus Hosts Breakfast in the Capitol, Welcomes New Co-ChairsFeb 16 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (27.27%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (15.15%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (21.21%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (36.36%)