The Hawkeye State has 598,000 hunters and anglers who spend $779 million annually and support 11,549 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Kim Reynolds, and the Iowa Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa please contact Lower Midwestern STates Coordinator Kent Keene.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Iowa Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Kim Reynolds
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Iowa Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Chris Cournoyer
Senator Kevin Kinney
Representative Terry Baxter
Representative Scott Ourth
- Iowa: Range Protection Bill Continues to Progress through LegislatureMar 23
- Iowa: Bill to Extend Hunting and Fishing License Resident Status for Members of the Armed Forces Passes Both ChambersMar 23
- Iowa: CSF Encourages Legislators to Pass Important Disease Management Bill to Control the Spread of CWDMar 16 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Do you plan to hunt, fish, or target shoot on public lands during the COVID-19 pandemic?Vote Here
- Yes (50.00%)
- No, my state has restricted access to public lands during the pandemic (50.00%)
- No, I primarily rely on private lands for these activities (0.00%)
- No, I will not be participating in these activities during the pandemic (0.00%)
- Unsure (0.00%)