The Volunteer State's 994,000 hunters and anglers spend $1.8 billion annually and support 26,389 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Tennessee are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Bill Haslam, and the Tennessee Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Tennessee please contact Central Appalachian States Manager John Culclasure.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Tennessee Members — Your representatives in Congress.
- Senator Lamar Alexander
- Representative Marsha Blackburn
- Representative Jim Cooper
- Representative Scott DesJarlais
- Representative Charles Fleischmann
- Representative Phil Roe
Tennessee Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Tennessee: Sportsmen’s Caucus Holds First Meeting of 2019Mar 11
- Tennessee: Additional Cases of Chronic Wasting Disease ConfirmedJan 28
- Tennessee: Caucus Chairmen Send Letter Supporting Recovering America’s Wildlife Act to Congressional DelegationApr 20 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
What do you think is the most important state-level policy issue impacting sportsmen and women in the 2019 legislative sessions?Vote Here
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Reactivating (R3) hunters and anglers (26.02%)
- Addressing the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) (17.84%)
- Increasing public hunting and angling access (23.79%)
- Combating the anti-sportsmen and animal rights agendas (32.34%)