The Last Frontier boasts over 563,000 hunters and anglers, spending $1.16 billion annually and supporting 15,942 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Alaska are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Alaska Legislative Outdoor Heritage Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Alaska, please contact CSF Western States Coordinator Aoibheann Cline (pronounced "A-veen").
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Alaska Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Mike Dunleavy
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Alaska Legislative Outdoor Heritage Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Peter Micciche
Senator Donald Olson
Representative Mark Neuman
Representative Chris Tuck
- Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy Joins Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus to Protect and Advance Sporting Traditions in the Last FrontierAug 17
- Governor Mike Dunleavy of Alaska Joins the Governors Sportsmen’s CaucusAug 10
- CSF Mourns the Loss of Alaska Sportsmen’s Caucus Member Representative Gary KnoppAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (53.13%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.75%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (21.88%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (6.25%)