The Hawkeye State has 598,000 hunters and anglers who spend $779 million annually and support 11,549 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Kim Reynolds, and the Iowa Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Iowa please contact Lower Midwestern STates Coordinator Kent Keene.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Iowa Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Kim Reynolds
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Iowa Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Chris Cournoyer
Senator Kevin Kinney
Representative Terry Baxter
Representative Scott Ourth
- Pheasant Season Outlook Looking Good Throughout Parts of the MidwestSep 14
- Iowa: Legislature Passes Several Sportsmen’s Bill upon Returning to SessionJun 15
- Midwest: 2020 Regional Legislative UpdateMay 26 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (28.00%)
- I engage about once a week (48.00%)
- I engage about once a month (24.00%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)