The Gem State has 534,000 hunters and anglers who spend $1.02 billion annually and support 15,261 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter and the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Click here for information on the Idaho Sportsmen’s Alliance, the advisory council for the Idaho Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Idaho, please contact Inter-Mountain Western States Coordinator Ellary TuckerWilliams.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Idaho Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Idaho Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Lee Heider
Senator Michelle Stennett
Representative Sally Toone
- Idaho: 2020 – Phenomenal Legislative Session for Sportsmen and WomenMar 30
- Idaho: Governor Little Signs Complimentary Bill to the Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support ActMar 16
- Idaho: Successful Legislative Session Kick-Off Breakfast in the Gem State CapitolJan 27 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (35.29%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (27.94%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (14.71%)
- I am against hunting contests. (20.59%)
- I am unsure. (1.47%)