North Dakota’s 116,000 sportsmen contribute over $222 million into the state economy and support 3,464 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Burgum, and the North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in North Dakota please contact Upper Midwestern States Manager Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
North Dakota Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Doug Burgum
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
North Dakota Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Erin Oban
Senator Jessica Unruh
Representative Corey Mock
Representative Todd Porter
- Nine Midwestern States Bills to Keep an Eye on in 2021Jan 11
- Mid-Season Upland Hunting in North DakotaNov 16
- New Legislation in North Dakota Could Create a Useful Tool or Limit AccessOct 5 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (53.13%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.75%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (21.88%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (6.25%)