Ranking 9th in total sportsmen and 5th in annual spending, The Badger State’s 1.55 million sportsmen spend $4.03 billion annually and support over 55,722 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Wisconsin are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Scott Walker, and the Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Wisconsin please contact Upper Midwestern States Manger Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Wisconsin Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Mark Miller
Representative Nick Milroy
Representative Rob Stafsholt
- Wisconsin: CSF Staff Attends Capitol Breakfast BriefingDec 10
- Midwest: State Action in the Fight against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 17
- Great Lakes: CSF and Partners Support the Fight against Asian CarpAug 10 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Recently, numerous states have tried to pass legislation that would ban hunting contests. What is your personal view on hunting contests?
- I am fine with hunting contests and have participated in them. (35.29%)
- I support others’ ability to participate in them but I choose not to. (27.94%)
- I support hunting contests, but believe the regulations governing the contests should be updated to ensure that all contest promoters work with tanneries to make use of the animals harvested. (14.71%)
- I am against hunting contests. (20.59%)
- I am unsure. (1.47%)