Ranking 9th in total sportsmen and 5th in annual spending, The Badger State’s 1.55 million sportsmen spend $4.03 billion annually and support over 55,722 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Wisconsin are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, and the Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Wisconsin please contact Upper Midwestern States Manger Nick Buggia.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Wisconsin Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Senator Mark Miller
Representative Nick Milroy
Representative Rob Stafsholt
- Wisconsin - A look at some of the Highlights of the Badger State’s 2020 Legislative SessionApr 13
- Wisconsin: CSF Staff Attends Capitol Breakfast BriefingDec 10
- Midwest: State Action in the Fight against Chronic Wasting DiseaseAug 17 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
In the past year ammunition sales have surged for a variety of reasons. As a result, many ammunition retailers have struggled to keep up with the demand and prices have increased dramatically for some of the more popular rounds. Has this affected your ability to enjoy hunting and recreational shooting activities?Vote Here
- Yes, I have been unable to purchase needed ammunition. (53.13%)
- Yes, I have had to pay higher costs to purchase needed ammunition. (18.75%)
- Yes, I have been unwilling to pay higher costs for ammunition and have decreased my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting. (21.88%)
- No, my participation in hunting and/or recreational shooting has not been affected. (6.25%)