The Old Dominion State's 1.07 million hunters and anglers spend $2.38 billion annually and support 39,164 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Virginia Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia please contact Central Appalachian States Coordinator John Culclasure.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Virginia Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Virginia Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Public Comment Period Open for Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources Proposed Regulation ChangesSep 14
- Southeast: 2020 Regional Legislative UpdateJun 1
- Virginia: Active Session for the Virginia Legislative Sportsmen’s CaucusApr 13 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Much of the non-hunting public have little to no understanding of the contributions that sportsmen and women play in funding conservation nationwide. Approximately, how often do you find yourself engaging with an individual with the intent of educating them to the role that sportsmen and women play in conservation?Vote Here
- I engage on an almost daily basis (30.43%)
- I engage about once a week (43.48%)
- I engage about once a month (26.09%)
- I don’t attempt to engage individuals on the subject (0.00%)