The Old Dominion State's 1.07 million hunters and anglers spend $2.38 billion annually and support 39,164 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia are members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus and the Virginia Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Virginia please contact Central Appalachian States Coordinator John Culclasure.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Virginia Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Virginia Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
- Virginia and West Virginia: Wanton Waste Legislation AdvancesMar 25
- Virginia: Caucus Partners Host Wild Game Chili Cook-OffFeb 25
- Virginia: Stationary Blind Legislation DefeatedFeb 19 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
The House Appropriations Committee is now making decisions regarding funding allocations for FY 2020. Which of the following conservation priorities – largely led by Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members – is the most important to you?Vote Here
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (0.00%)
- Chronic Wasting Disease management and studies (28.57%)
- National Fish Habitat Conservation (0.00%)
- Wildlife Migration Corridors (42.86%)
- National Wildlife Refuges (28.57%)
- Exemption of lead fishing tackle under the Toxic Substances Control Act (0.00%)